Just out of curiosity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just out of curiosity

for those of you who have photo websites that allow you to sell your photos, how many of you have actually sold some photos?

I've sold 5 photos that now are being used for decoy systems, made a decent bit of coin and struck up a business partnership as well. The company I'm working with wants me to fly up to the Achery Trade Association show in Columbus Ohio this January. Not sure if I'm going to go though but who knows, I may just to meet the guys I've been working with, Northern California crew.

Comment

that's awesome.

Comment

Just out of curiosity

He was there for his work, was taken into the security room and was waiting for a key to a panel. He was waiting a good 20 minutes, so he looked at an ad that was sitting there. A worker came in and FLIPPED OUT on him. She yelled and berated him then had security come search him He told me what was on the ad, and it was just the 4 day sales flier that in the store, and online.

So I ASSUME the black friday ad is in stores, and she was afraid THAT is what he was looking at? What the heck? He said we are going to have to not give them out business anymore. Its a shame, we would have bought from them.

Comment

Just out of curiosity

Overreact much???? Geez, the "big" and I use the term lightly ad is already out so whats the big deal. Maybe if she hadnt drug her feet for 20 minutes getting your huby the key he needed, then he wouldnt have looked at the ad.

Sorry your hubby had to deal with a spaz.

Comment

Originally posted by clepCrearge View Post
            Overreact much???? Geez, the "big" and I use the term lightly ad is already out so whats the big deal. Maybe if she hadnt drug her feet for 20 minutes getting your huby the key he needed, then he wouldnt have looked at the ad.

what the heck are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by clepCrearge View Post

It appears this fella is in the wrong website. Check his other posts..

Todd

Comment

Working...
              X