tripods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tripods

what are good tripods for dslr cameras? I need to get one and want to make sure I get one that has all the features that will come in handy, whether it is set up in a blind or standing up in the living room to take a family photo. Thanks for any advice

As with all photography equipment related questions, what is your budget? And, how big is your camera and lens? You don't need near the tripod with a light weight camera setup. But if you have a heavy camera/lens combo, you will need a heavier duty tripod.
    I always do my research here, http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

I have this one. It's big and heavy, but real stable. I don't carry it around a lot.

Comment

Nikon D60 - No big glass yet, and doubt if I ever get anything bigger than a 80-300mm.

Comment

You shouldn't need a heavy monster of a tripod then. B&H gives weight support amounts for the tripods listed on their site. You should be able to get a good one for around 50-100 bucks. Remember though, the cheap ones probably won't be as stable or user friendly as the slightly more expensive ones.

Comment

Working...
        X