Camera Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Question

I figured i would consult the experts. I have previously posted about a camera I have that i just cant seem to take pics that arent blurry, have tried every thing so I think it is time to move on. I would love a DLSR camera but they are a little out of my price range so I am just looking for a point and shoot, preferably a smaller one to fit in my pocket. The camera I have decided on is the fujifilm F72EXR. It seems to have quite a bit of zoom and looks like a great camera. ANyone have any experience with this camera or can provide any info on it. Thx

Here is the link for it at best buy

My price range is around 200-300, if yall have any ideas on what you would think is a better camera.

My wife uses a cheaper Fuji point and shoot. It is a nice camera but I have been unimpressed with how some colors come out. For example, I had wore a nice deep orange shirt to a wedding. Fuji showed the shirt's color as blood red while my brother in laws nikon coolpix captured the color perfectly. Just something to think about. Might just be the cheap Fuji ($99 wallyworld special), I don't know for sure.

Comment

My gf has a fuji finepix but is a bigger type of camera and it takes amazing pics.

Comment

Probably bad luck or a bad setting on my part. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Comment

I have occasionally had the same problem but it is due to the lag between when you push the shutter button, the camera's auto-focus feature, and when the shutter actually trips. If you get in a rush and don't allow the camera to do its thing, then you may get blurry pics, at least that's my experience.

Comment

Working...
          X