Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Contest #42 - Thanksgiving...Post 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Contest #42 - Thanksgiving...Post 'em!

Do it here.

Remember, they have to have been taken over the last two weeks. Please only post one photo. Typically elaborating or "lobbying" in your post is frowned upon, but Kevin mentioned explaining your shot if necessary.

The Reason I love Thanksgiving

These are homemade rolls that my Meemaw makes every Thanksgiving and Christmas, there is no recipe. It is an "art" in knowing how to make bread, my grandmother says, so ever since I was little I have been getting lessons on how to make them by heart. 4 generations of the women in my family will gossip and make bread. That = Thanksgiving.

Comment

I have a feeling we'll need to drag this contest out a day, given the participation thus far.

Most of my 40 Thanksgivings have been spent on my grandparent's/uncle's/parent's property in Cass County. It's just a special place to me. I hope I did it some justice here.

Comment

I am thankful for Mimi, and I am thankful that I've been around for these last 43 of her 99 Thanksgiving days so far. I will be very thankful if I am blessed to spend more with her.

Comment

Sorry guys, just got off work. Let's extend 1 more day if Casey agrees! Post them up! A few were posted in the other thread.

Comment

I'm fine with going another day. Where is everyone?

Comment

Thanksgiving to me is spending time with family. My grandson jesse likes to have his picture taken. We were outside in the backyard and the sun was still coming up, and shining thru the fence. So I grabbed the camera and let him show off. I got several that I thought were good, but this one I liked best. I present,,,, Jesse.

Comment

Glad we got another day on this! Tried to post last night but kept getting the white screen "Service unavailable"!

Introducing my newest nephew Chase John, born November 19, just before 4:00 A.M. My whole family lives up in Chicago; I moved down here almost 6 years ago. I often feel as I miss out on many things. I'm blessed and THANKFUL to have been able to spend a few days with Chase while he is so little.

Comment

Texas Hill Country

Comment

Guys I don't have any Thanksgiving pics.... Just before the turkey was done I ditched my whole family and went hunting at my cousins ranch......... I probably won't get anything for Christmas!!

Comment

After Thanksgiving rifle hunt with my son.

This was his fist hunt that Daddy actually got one, his smile says it all.

Comment

Im sure a few of us had this look on our face after Thanksgiving dinner!!

Comment

Took this over thanksgiving weekend. I know it doesn't scream thanksgiving, but i sure was thankful i got the picture, and i figure being thankful is what thanksgiving is about

Comment

I blew this round as well.....got tied up in South Texas hunting....darn the luck! Didn't even snap one pixel there either....too busy doing the "hope he gives me a clean shot routine!"

Great round of photos to all!!!

Comment

Finally in the game again....

Thanks for the extra day.
                              Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Working...
                              X