No announcement yet.

Sunrise on the Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice to live on the bay.Water is life.

Comment

They are all great . Thought I liked the first one best till the second one turned up and on and on but the one i liked most was with the Pelican at the end of thr peir . The lights had it lit up like it was floresent . Nice photoes for sure

Comment

Sunrise on the bay, sure is a favorite time and place.
        Good eye! Glad you didn't forget the texture shots of the dock.
        You asked for comments. When framing shots, use the rule of thirds. 1/3 forground 2/3 horizon and versa-visa. Aslo works on the verticle. Our brains are trained to look left to right. Your pics do just that. Shoot as if you shooting for an 8x10 the sides are cut off shooting 35mm and enlarging to 8x10.
        The one pic with pelican , the camera sees the majority of light and Pete the Pelican was overexposed. That happens.
        Those shots would make a great slide show in conjuction with natural sound effects.
        Last edited by no1hogkiller; 12-26-2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

great pics

Comment

very nice

Comment

thank for sharing.

Comment

great pics

Comment

I like them all, but the first one of the sailboats in the docks is really cool. Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

Comment

nice

Comment

awesome pics!

Comment

Originally posted by no1hogkiller View Post
                        Sunrise on the bay, sure is a favorite time and place.
                        Good eye! Glad you didn't forget the texture shots of the dock.
                        You asked for comments. When framing shots, use the rule of thirds. 1/3 forground 2/3 horizon and versa-visa. Aslo works on the verticle. Our brains are trained to look left to right. Your pics do just that. Shoot as if you shooting for an 8x10 the sides are cut off shooting 35mm and enlarging to 8x10.
                        The one pic with pelican , the camera sees the majority of light and Pete the Pelican was overexposed. That happens.
                        Those shots would make a great slide show in conjuction with natural sound effects.
                        Thanks for the input. Good advice.

I'm glad everyone likes them. Any input/critiques are appreciated.

Comment

Very Nice!!!

Comment

very cool

Comment

Working...
                            X