Camera Utopia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Utopia

Figured some of you photo buffs would like to see this if it hasn't already been posted. Got this from a fellow hunter..........

Wonder how much money is sitting there?
    Attached Files

Jeeeez.

That would be one expensive domino effect.

Comment

Probably about $350K if you add in the Asian dude's point and shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by shane View Post
        probably about $350k if you add in the asian dude's point and shoot. :d
        lol!!

Comment

What would you use something that big for? Pictures of undiscovered planets?

Comment

Dang, Jason! Beat me to it. The url is on my clipboard right now to post this same thing.

Comment

Id have to hire a "little Person" to hold the lens up while I took the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                What would you use something that big for? Pictures of undiscovered planets?
                Deer beyond bow range, sports, etc....

Comment

Notice all the Canon's. I can't imagine what all thats worth. I wouldn't mind having a couple though.

Comment

Some serious glass on the ground right there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Probably about $350K if you add in the Asian dude's point and shoot.
                      Being somewhat (OK, completely) "big" camera ignorant, I had to see what I could find on those lenses. I remember a few of you talking about B&H, so I looked to see what they had. Those tan looking Canon things, only going by "well, it looks kinda the same" are $10,000 EACH!

In saying that, Shane, I think your estimate might be a tad low!

Comment

$875,000

Comment

Originally posted by tomcat3030 View Post
                          $875,000
                          With those lenses and then most of the body's being probably 5d mark ii's or 1d mark iii's I would say that is pretty close. None the less wow. What is the pic anyway? Camera repo guys days work??

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            Being somewhat (OK, completely) "big" camera ignorant, I had to see what I could find on those lenses. I remember a few of you talking about B&H, so I looked to see what they had. Those tan looking Canon things, only going by "well, it looks kinda the same" are $10,000 EACH!

In saying that, Shane, I think your estimate might be a tad low!
                            Probably so. I just counted cameras, and there are way more than I eyeballed. 50+ with 2/3 of them on big glass. That's a definite chunk of change. Probably $600K at least, if all the cameras are $5K bodies. You could buy a decent piece of hunting land for that.

Comment

That's alot of "L" glass right there. I'll take one of the 800's and a mark ii please

Comment

Working...
                              X