Taipei Night Sky - Another Balcony with a heck of a view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taipei Night Sky - Another Balcony with a heck of a view

I am sure I miss some flickr hits posting these larger images, but any smaller and you miss the full effect.

That is the Taipei 101 that dominates the sky line. It has a bit of lens distortion that i will fix later, but I like it non-the-less.

Canon 40D
    Canon 17-55mm F2.8
    F8 @ 18mm
    ISO400
    2 sec exposore

This one was a little noisy due to ISO400 but the wind was blowing so hard it was shaking the camera if I tried for a longer exposure. It cleaned up nicely.

Kevin
    Last edited by Kevin; 11-22-2009, 11:56 PM.

My co-worker got this one of me while I was working on getting the right exposure. Although I trust the gorilla pod, I wasnt about to let my rig fall 41 stories to the ground below.

He shot this one with no flash, hand held, ISO800 and had VERY little noise. That 5DMKII and 50mm F1.2 is a POWERFUL combination.

Comment

Awesome shot Kevin!

Comment

"Although I trust the gorilla pod, I wasnt about to let my rig fall 41 stories to the ground below."

I've had two brake! But I’ve been braking lots of things recently so maybe it’s just me
        Last edited by Mathewsshooter; 11-23-2009, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Very nice. I like them both.

Comment

Sweet pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              My co-worker got this one of me while I was working on getting the right exposure. Although I trust the gorilla pod, I wasnt about to let my rig fall 41 stories to the ground below.
              I would have had more tied to the camera than just a strap! nice shots!

Comment

Nice shot of the 101!

Loving it!

Comment

Awesome shots

Comment

Very well done!

Comment

Working...
                    X