Friends son / My pistol / Night shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends son / My pistol / Night shot

We hold a quarterly gun shoot at one of the local ranges. Normally, it's my coworkers, students, and occasionally friends and family. This time, my coworker bought his family with him - wife, son, daughter. His kids were extremely safe with all the firearms, and after watching his son for a while, I offered to my friend to teach him how to use a revolver and let him shoot my pistol. His son was excited. We loaded up my Ruger Single Six .22 Mag revolver, and I gave him instruction. His mom stood to the side with a camera. We were at the end of our shooting hours when she got this great shot. The boy was having a great time.

I don't know how impressive this is to others, but I thought it was awesome that she caught the shot and that it came out so well. What do you think? We plan to use his photo to advertise our next quarterly gun shoot.

All the best,
    Glenn
    Last edited by cajuntec; 11-18-2009, 08:46 AM.

I think it is an awesome shot. I have been wanting to attempt some similar shots myself.

Comment

awesome shot

Comment

Pistol flame shots are very cool. Here is one my sister got of me shoting a Desert Eagle 44 mag with some powdered up handloads.
        Attached Files

Comment

awesome

Comment

mini flame thrower

Comment

cool pic

Comment

i like that, geez that a fast shutter speed

Comment

both of those pictures are sweeeeet

Comment