Cheap Nikon D90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Nikon D90

Anyone ever seen this site? http://www.swoopo.com/auction/nikon-...10/247173.html Not sure I understand.

Originally posted by Saltwaterag View Post
    Anyone ever seen this site? http://www.swoopo.com/auction/nikon-...10/247173.html Not sure I understand.
    research it before you start bidding. you can easily spend a ton of money, and still not end up getting what you were bidding on. be careful.

Comment

I didn't even click the link- is probably blocked at work. That said, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I have also heard of some "good" deals where nothing is included. By the time you buy all the pieces, it is more than a decent store. I highly recommend B&H.

Comment

You have to pay for each bid placed, additionally the auction cannot until 24 hours after the last bid. Typically for an item like this you would find yourself spending $100-200 just on bids and that money spent doesn't mean you will win the item, it means you have the right to bid on the item.

Comment

I have to echo +1 on B&H as mentioned above for my recent D90 purchase.

After input from the members here, I checked they had it in stock, the price was the best I could find, there was no sales tax and shipping was included. I placed my order, and received confirmation via email. About 4 hours later, I had a real person confirm my order. The shipping notification email was next complete with the ability to track the location of the package, I signed for it upon arrival at the house and the item was as described, new and best of all - works perfectly.

Comment

Wasn't really thinking about buying from it I was just curious about it! A little too complicated for me. I have been checking out B&H and like what everyone has said about their service.

Comment

Working...
            X