Photo Contest #42 - THANKSGIVING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Contest #42 - THANKSGIVING!

Get out your cameras and let out your belt, its THANKSGIVING!

I know a lot of us are going to be taking pictures anyway, so post up whatever says "It's Thanksgiving" to you! It could be food, family, traditions, etc... If it’s something that normally wouldn’t be associated with the holiday, post a brief reason as to why you chose that photo (I know that isn’t the normal rule).

Participation has been down with the season going on, but this will be a good time to pick your gear back up and capture some pixels! Remember, you don't need a big SLR to take a great photo, and point-n-shoots are great for this category!

Pictures will need to be taken between now and November 30th and submissions are due by Midnight on the 30th.

Good luck and pull out those cameras!!

Sweet subject Kevin!

Comment

Hmmm... Ok my mind it churning already!

Comment

Good choice! I've had an event recently that brings the meaning of this holiday to bear.

Comment

I really gotta start participating again.......I know I will be taking lots of photos over the next few weeks

Comment

I chose this photo, one because it is my son, and two it feels like fall and thanksgiving with the leaves on the ground.
            Attached Files

Comment

gobble gobble

Comment

Is anyone posting a submission thread or did everyone forget about this contest?

Comment

Working...
                X