Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Proud New Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud New Owner

Just bought me a Canon Rebel T1I with the 18-55 mm and 55-250 mm lens and a case at Best Buy. If you're in the market, I think canon is running this deal through Nov. Any tips are welcome as this is my first real camera!!!

I bought the Sony kit that ended on saturday. Now I just have to get time to learn how to use it.

Chris

Comment

Congrats, hope you like it! I've been reading the instructions all evening trying to figure out all the buttons. I'm glad there is an auto setting.

Comment

Grats and same here except I went the Olypums route with the E520 two lens kit. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Comment

i have a rebel xti that i got a couple years ago right when it came out and i love it, that and it fits the d5 lenses that my friends dad shoots during his photo shoots so its nice to use his 5 and 6k lenses that i would have to sell my soul to buy lol

Comment

Sweet and congratulations!!!

Comment

You folks need to get to clickin'!

Comment

Congrats on the new buy!! Lookin forward to seein some pics soon!

Comment

Congrats on the new toys. I've been wanting a new camera (DSLR) for awhile now. Although my Kodak point and shoot takes some pretty good pics. I'm making myself wait until black friday ( day after Thanksgiving) for mine. There should be some excellent sells going on, and maybe I can afford more then than I could now. I'm always looking for that big savings.

Comment

Working...
                  X