Elk Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elk Country

Have you ever heard elk bugle during the rut? If not, put it on your bucket list.

Thanks,

RG

great job again, Russell

Comment

Very nice, Russell. The 2nd to last one - the bull in a trot pic is my favorite. Nothing beats being in the mountains in September. Yellow aspen and elk bugles and cool crisp air.....that's living, man.

I got to hear a bugle yesterday, but not in that environment. There are a few elk behind a high fence near my lease. We were parked next to the pasture waiting on a buddy, and the herd bull was in full rut. He put on a show for Zach and I.

Comment

Very nice shots!

Comment

Very cool. Was on my list, but I think it got moved up a few notches looking at those shots. 5th one is my favorite.

Comment

Wonderful shots Russell and I do hope to hear one bugle live at some point.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Very freakin nice!!!

Comment

Those are great shots! Definately high on my bucket list!

Comment

I'll hear elk bugle this weekend while sittin in my treetamer in Jack county. there is a high fence elk ranch a mile down the road. a couple of years ago several got out and I had elk on my place for a couple of weeks. OH, great pix Mr G., where were ya?

Comment

excellent

where were ya?

Comment

Awesome pics! IMO there's nothing like an elk bugle. I had the oppurtunity to hunt with Supertrooper for eight days this September for elk. There was no harvest but seeing and hearing an elk bugle at 25 yards is awesome.

Comment

Always a fan, Russell.

It has made my list!

Comment

Thanks, guys. I was in Northern Colorado when I shot the pictures. As always, I really appreciate the comments.

Thanks,

Russell

Comment

Love the pics....and I have heard plenty bugle, but only in TX.

Comment

Working...
                              X