Bowie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowie

Just got this one done. Blade is 5160 and is 9" oal is 14" Blade is 1/4" thick..The handle is gaboon ebony with purpleheart spacer and brass upfront. Brass pins and mosaic pins in the center. I really like making knives but making these Bowie's are fun. this sucker is a handful for sure.Thanks<><

I love american made custom knives. Do you have more pics of other knives?
    Do you sell any of your knives? I like the smaller skinners or bird and trout, but need to add a knice Bowie to the collection too. I like the bone handled one on your avatar.

Comment

Very nice, Stic!

Comment

hi stic im getting into making knives that is a awesome looking knife do you use just files and sandpaper? do you have any pics of other knives you have made ill pm you with some more ? if you dont mind.

Comment

Nice Hog sticker

Comment

Another great looking knife STIC!

Comment

great looking knife

Comment

Thanks guys. Always a place for Big knives. Here is one I though ya might like. Call it the task master. it will do just about anything in camp that you need.LOL handle is Elk antler and has brass hardware.The blade is L6 and is 10" cutting edge is 9.5" oal is 14.5". Thanks guys.<><

Comment

That is a nice Bowie. I will have to get one with a stag handle soon.

Comment

nice...

Comment

have you ever make any with a hand guard? your knive are really cool! always been a fan of bowies.

Comment

yes i have. But I just like a full tang better then a hidden tang.<><

Comment

Whats the difference between a full tang and a hidden one?

Comment

wouldnt mind haveing one just to have.

Comment

Both of those are great looking knives.

Comment

Working...
                              X