Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love to see them fall

https://youtu.be/nKW_05_eGBA

ugh, I'm using a hotspot and the vid isn't in HD for me. I might have to re-upload when I get back to a Wi-Fi connection.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Great shot Congrats!

Comment

Great shot!!

Comment

Congrats. How far wash the shot? It definitely looked farther than a chip shot(20yds). Especially judging the arc on the arrow upon impact and penetration.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Very cool video. I’m surprised the arrow didn’t pass through. It looks like he slung it out when he hit the ground the first time.

Comment

Great vid. Good thing he ducked the string or your shot may have been too low.

Comment

That’ll do! Great shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by killin stick View Post
                        Congrats. How far wash the shot? It definitely looked farther than a chip shot(20yds). Especially judging the arc on the arrow upon impact and penetration.
                        25 yards. The angle may have distorted the view of the arrow flight. The arrow went through both shoulder bones and the broad head broke off in the elbow of the opposite leg. That's why he stumbled, couldn't run, and died so quick. Lot's of pretty bubbles!

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
                          Great vid. Good thing he ducked the string or your shot may have been too low.
                          Aim low. I always aim low. If I miss low, no harm, I hate tracking a high hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
                            Very cool video. I’m surprised the arrow didn’t pass through. It looks like he slung it out when he hit the ground the first time.
                            Broadhead broke off and was buried in the opposite leg.

Comment

Good shot, that was cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X