Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd spot & stalk archery black bear (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd spot & stalk archery black bear (video)

Tagged my 2nd bear last weekend with my son, season closed yesterday and we were tied up this weekend so that really was our last shot. Spot and stalk spring bear with archery gear only in thick, coastal British Columbia truly is up there as potentially being one of the most challenging hunts in my books, 17+ hour days, 5 hour nights and countless KMs on the boots really make sure you earn every calorie you pack out. Shooting a bear 200 yards from camp at 7pm only adds insult to injury. Did my best to capture the emotional roller coaster of harvesting my 2nd big game animal as a first generation hunter with my 9 year old son. Link to more photos and a detailed write up is in the video description for those interested. Enjoy!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Very nice video, your son is quite an aggressive tracker & good little commentator

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
      Very nice video, your son is quite an aggressive tracker & good little commentator
      Better than a bloodhound! Had to keep him back until it was crystal clear we weren't tracking a bear with a flesh wound but once I let him rip he had eyes like a hawk.

Comment

Awesome video and hunt. You should be proud. I have a sneaky suspicion your son will make a heck of a hunter one day.

Comment

Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X