X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good show.
    That country will kick your tail.

Comment

I agree with several of the posts above, I also think this is your best video. Can't believe it has 2 [emoji107]!? Congrats on the hunt, and like I said in the YouTube comments, it would have turned into work had you shot one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great video, thanks for sharing. This too is something I wanted to do since I was in college... now I find myself at 35 wondering if I’ll ever make the trip. Lots of the questions you had in your video are what I’m constantly contemplating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really well done Michael!!!

Comment

Really good!! That's what it's all about 👍👍

Comment

Great adventure Michael! Very envious and inspired by your journey.

Comment

That was cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That pretty much would some up my same desire to chase those majestic animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the great comments and feedback! I'm pretty proud of this one.

For those of you that have been wanting to make the trip, what would you say has been your biggest obstacle?
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                      I agree with several of the posts above, I also think this is your best video. Can't believe it has 2 [emoji107]!? Congrats on the hunt, and like I said in the YouTube comments, it would have turned into work had you shot one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                      Honestly, I was a little surprised by that, too, although at this point I shouldn't be surprised by anything on YouTube!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Man what a great video! Very well done!!

Whats holding me back? Texas High School Football..... it pays the bills.. I will someday do this though

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                          Man what a great video! Very well done!!

Whats holding me back? Texas High School Football..... it pays the bills.. I will someday do this though
                          LOL! I understand that.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              Thanks for all the great comments and feedback! I'm pretty proud of this one.

For those of you that have been wanting to make the trip, what would you say has been your biggest obstacle?
                              You summed up me not having gone yet, better than I could put into words. If I had to pick one, would guess it's just "adulting"

Comment

I have been getting burnt out on youtube videos, it seems everybody has a "project" going nowadays. But this was very well done and I am glad I watched it. I recently watched "Circle of Life" put out by the Wild Sheep Foundation and I have to say they both had a very similar vibe. Thanks for sharing Michael.

Edit: Hope you don't mind but I shared it on my FB timeline.
                                Last edited by stickbowcoop; 09-17-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X