good looking axis. congrats

Comment

Awesome...Congrats!!!

Comment

You missed the doe!!

Comment

Congrats !! Awesome

Comment

Guys thanks for all the cool comments. I hunted the same GB the evening before and left my camera behind so i didn't have to carry it for the morning hunt. Me being lazy.
            the next morning when I began filming the Axis buck, I guess condensation got on the lens. not sure. Thats the reason for the 'foggy look'. As I get closer to shooting, the 'foggy look' gets worse and worse. I won't leave camera ever again. I am still learning. I encourage y'all to film your hunts. it has become a real addiction. Good luck and have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
              Guys thanks for all the cool comments. I hunted the same GB the evening before and left my camera behind so i didn't have to carry it for the morning hunt. Me being lazy.
              the next morning when I began filming the Axis buck, I guess condensation got on the lens. not sure. Thats the reason for the 'foggy look'. As I get closer to shooting, the 'foggy look' gets worse and worse. I won't leave camera ever again. I am still learning. I encourage y'all to film your hunts. it has become a real addiction. Good luck and have a good day.
              i agree about filming your hunts! good supporting shots in your vid too

that is a stud axis!!

Comment

Originally posted by Travissalinas View Post
                i agree about filming your hunts! good supporting shots in your vid too

that is a stud axis!!
                Thx buddy

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                  That's awesome congrats. Buts that's gotta be the biggest jack rabbit I've ever seen. I thought it was a fawn lol
                  I know I did a double take, though it was a coyote.

Comment

Great Looking Buck Jimmy Congrats

Comment

Awesome buck and great shot! Good job on the filming. I love filming my hunts just dont know how to edit yet!

Comment

Very nice!! Congrats

Comment

Man that was pure sweetness!! Awesome animal and great hunt!!! Love the territory also!!

Now go get back in the blind and get that "trophy jackrabbit" everyone noticed!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter34 View Post
                            Awesome buck and great shot! Good job on the filming. I love filming my hunts just dont know how to edit yet!
                            I use iMovie on my Mac. Obviously I keep my vids short and basic. Although I would like to step it up a notch. I am still learning. What i should do is get more cutaways. Good luck

Comment

Very nice congrats!

Comment

Very Nice...

Comment

Working...
                                X