No announcement yet.

Reverse Angle Buck 12-13-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again for all the great comments.

Originally posted by bdavid1020 View Post
    One of the coolest videos I've seen, Congrats.....
    Is that opposite camera running full time or do you have some type of remote to start and stop it?
    Well, since it was a morning sit, I had to set up camera in the dark so luck had a lot to do with it. And no, I don't have a remote. I had to press record & keep camera running. Thanks for watching buddy!

Comment

Great piece of work right there.... Awesome shot placement. Great buck.
      I still am baffled to why there was not a red fog blowing out of the exit hole.
      Oh well it doesn't matter.
      The shot was PERFECT.

Comment

Great video. Great shot. Nicely done all the way around.
        Did anyone notice how much more the doe dropped than the bucks? She got low.

Comment

That was very cool! Great shot. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wow! Beautiful deer and amazing video work. Congrats on both.

Comment

That was great! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyayala View Post
                No. I take off a section of cattle panel when I plan to hunt that set-up or when there's no cattle in that pasture.
                Ah, I see that now! I watched it originally from my phone and couln't make that out. In HD, it's pretty obvious. I'll have to keep that in mind from now on.

Again, congrats and great video!

Comment

Great video!

Comment

Great video. Love the reverse angle shot. Great shot, but did the broadhead open up on contact or stay closed? I was expecting a larger exit hole. Not hating, just curious because I have never used that head.

Comment

Thanks again amigos for the great comments & for watching!

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      Great video. Love the reverse angle shot. Great shot, but did the broadhead open up on contact or stay closed? I was expecting a larger exit hole. Not hating, just curious because I have never used that head.
                      No worries buddy, that's a great question. The broadhead was fully deployed before it hit the vitals of the whitetail (checked lungs & other vitals). Exit hole looked like a 3-blade broadhead passed through (checked hide on off side). And lastly, I like to inspect the broadhead. The black cup will have silver notches in it where the blades slammed back. All blades opened up great. Thanks for watching amigo!
                      Last edited by robbyayala; 12-17-2014, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Great video. Great buck.
                        Congrats

Comment

Very Nice!!!!

Comment

Way to go Robby,shot was spot on! Left No Doubt!!! How far did Mr.Buck run?

Comment

Originally posted by killin stick View Post
                              Way to go Robby,shot was spot on! Left No Doubt!!! How far did Mr.Buck run?

I appreciate it Killin Stick! That buck went 30 yards.

Comment

Great Video!

Comment

Working...
                                X