• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome aoudad! Good video!

Comment

GREAT VIDEO! It was the aoudad or your feeder, one of them had to go! LOL

Comment

*****m good shot Southern Camo!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Awesome Aoudad & video

Comment

That was awesome!!

Comment

gosh I want to do that…… very cool

Comment

Epic... That was not his first time to a feeder..

Comment

Loved seeing him head butt that feeder. Good stuff and nice video!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, bases were 16 inches horns just over 30 in length

Comment

Man, superb job! I hope to be posting a success story on a stud like that one day. We've got a little tract of land on the colorado river that I've been trying to get one at for nearly a year now. Could of whacked a ewe or small ram by now but the big guy is extremely inconsistent coming to the feeder or if hes around he's not showing himself but for every couple weeks, so since I'm 3 hours away Ive either got to get lucky or take off a couple weeks to hunt everyday and hope he'll show. Was yours consistently coming in?

I'm still trying to figure this animal out, but man they intrigue me and are so majestic to watch up close.

Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Comment

Very well done!!!!

Comment

Cool video!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstalker View Post
                            Man, superb job! I hope to be posting a success story on a stud like that one day. We've got a little tract of land on the colorado river that I've been trying to get one at for nearly a year now. Could of whacked a ewe or small ram by now but the big guy is extremely inconsistent coming to the feeder or if hes around he's not showing himself but for every couple weeks, so since I'm 3 hours away Ive either got to get lucky or take off a couple weeks to hunt everyday and hope he'll show. Was yours consistently coming in?

I'm still trying to figure this animal out, but man they intrigue me and are so majestic to watch up close.

Thanks for sharing and congrats!
                            If you put free choice protien out and fence out the cattle and pigs they will come to the protien almost non stop. That said it can take them a while to find it depending on your herd size. I typically see new males in the July - Sept window during their rut when they challenge one another.

Comment

Great vid! Awesome shot. Thanks for posting, and congrats on the kill.

Comment

What a fantastic shot and video. Congrats to you on taking a great animal.

Comment

Working...
                                X