helicopter hogs, rifle black buck and walker hounds on a bobcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helicopter hogs, rifle black buck and walker hounds on a bobcat

a quick highlight reel of some interesting hunts.

first off was a south texas heli hunt. not a whole lot of action but i managed a coyote and a hog on my turn in the chopper.

next hunt is a bit of a personal joke. my wife Kim and I put our kids to sleep as we watch Ted Nugent's Spirit of the Wild TV Show. We absolutely love Uncle Tex and Shemane. Basically we want to be them. This vid is Kim's first attempt to be the "Queen of the Forrest" and she doesn't miss a chance to poke fun at me as she stalks in on a nice black buck.

My turns in the tree stands have been reduced to morning hunts and then its time to involve the kiddos for the afternoon hunts. I put a sweet "shoot and relase" shot on an asian water buffalo.

Lastly is something I had never seen done. Running a cat w/ Walker Treeing Hounds. Those dogs are awesome!!!

enjoy

helicopter hog and coyote hunt, rifle hunting blackbuck and using the SABO sight from Tactical archery systems to ward off some pesky water buffalo. also run...

Great video as always. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Too cool!

Comment

Nice work bud.

Comment

Very Nice. Good job to Kimbo. I like the chunk that comes flying out of the tree on the finish up shot.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            Very Nice. Good job to Kimbo. I like the chunk that comes flying out of the tree on the finish up shot.
            blew up some grapevine!

Comment

Very Cool...

Comment

Originally posted by doole44 View Post
                Very Cool...
                fo sho. not many 2 and 4 yr olds get helicopter rides, raising them right

Comment

Liked the video until the end, where they made the bobcat suffer not very ethical just my opinion.

Comment

Nice. Thanks for posting that.

Comment

Working...
                    X