Lumenok in SuperSlowMo!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumenok in SuperSlowMo!!

Just some cool little videos made in the backyard on my iphone of me shooting a lumenok at 20 yards in the dark...IN SUPER SLOW MO!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEr2hA3Pxhc"]Green Lumenok over the shoulder super SloMo! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DNs7UGfndE"]Lumenok shot in SUPER SLO MO! - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Neohighlander; 05-07-2013, 09:57 PM.

Sweet!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Shoulda gots a Nockturnal your Gunna be upset when you got the pig and the nock turns off lol

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
          Shoulda gots a Nockturnal your Gunna be upset when you got the pig and the nock turns off lol
          Cool videos, love how long the trail stayed in the screen even after the arrow hit the target.

Yep, I lost all faith in the lumenocks after they repeatedly shut off after making contact with anything. The nockturnals have came on and stayed on every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
            X2

Comment

I've been using the lumenoks on my target for months now. They have lit up every time and stay lit upon impact. I think they are pretty good products!

Comment

I am just saying bud, you can spend your money where you want but just warning you that the lumenocks will turn off on impact I can recall 4 times when I shot an animal and it turned off 2 pigs 1 deer and 1 coon. Just info for ya...

Comment

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

i have had same problem with lumenoks. havent tried nockturnal yet but will try this upcoming season. cool vid though

Comment

I agree about the Nockturnals. I won't use anything else.

Comment

sweet

Comment

I'm nocturnal fan too cool video

Comment

Working...
                          X