First Doe For My GoPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcm151 View Post
    Great shot! Cool videos.. some questions though. What broadhead(sry if already asked), what video editing software are you using?

Thanks,
    JCM
    The broadhead is a Slick Trick Magnum. I've been very happy with Slick Tricks. Nothing fancy, just a good dependable broadhead that flies true, penetrates deeply and slices cleanly.

For video editing, I'm using Pinnacle Studio 16. Corel bought Avid and Pinnacle 16 (made by Corel) is "all new" compared to previous versions of Pinnacle (made by Avid). In other words, they didn't take a previous version and upgrade it, they basically started over. Well... they did use some of the old elements... titles, transitions and what-not, but the platform itself is all new. I like it a lot. It takes advantage of my computer's 64 bit operating system and has been much more stable than either of the video editing softwares I used before it. (MS Movie Maker and Pinnacle 14)

Comment

Way Cool! Nice job.

Comment

That was too cool. Great Job!

Comment

Thanks... now i gotta go buy a gopro! lol Sweet video and nice shot!

Comment

Snakelover, Be careful with the T-Posts. They are killers if you fall off the ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by toaster View Post
              Snakelover, Be careful with the T-Posts. They are killers if you fall off the ladder.
              You're right. A few years ago, I went to the funeral of someone who died that way.

Mine is a winch-up feeder so my feet never leave the ground.

Thanks for the good advice, though.

Comment

Nice work David! Great vid.

Comment

Idk if you have any experience filming hunts but that was pretty impressive. I like the way you edited it as well.

Comment

Love this video. Was it shot in 1080 or 720? I just bought the white hero3.

Comment

Pretty good. really liked the exit wound view, ima need to get a few camera angles from that end now that im running 3 cams this year

Comment

David,
                        I apologize for not catching this sooner. Awesome! Great job.

Comment

You took video hunting to a new level with this one. Like others have said, I thought it was very cool to see the arrow exit the deer followed by that fine red mist and hair. Not only was it a perfect shot, we all get to see how it looks from that angle. Very interesting perspective. And of course the tale-tell mule kick. Awesome video.

Comment

Awesome video david !!! way to go on the great shot and angle there... love the GOPRO slo-mo...... sweetness !!! Keep em coming !!! A++++++++++++++++++ !!!! - c

Comment

The go pro reverse angle was icing on the cake!!

Comment

Nice Shot

Comment

Working...
                                X