Video editing software???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video editing software???

What's the best one? (And what makes it best IYO)
    What's the easiest to use?

I've been trying to play around with Microsoft movie maker and I'm illiterate....
    Are there any easier to use?

I doubt it brother. The others are going to have a learning curve.
    I have heard that Pinnacle Studio was good. It is about $60
    But reviews say Cyberlinks power director is the best and one of the easiest.

Comment

[ATTACH]400547[/ATTACH]
      Cheap new on eBay.
      Easy to use and learn.

Comment

Mac or that other computer?

Comment

Pinnacle is good for the next step from movie maker... Adobe Premiere is what i use on PC; if you're a Mac... Final Cut both top editors if you want to make Hollywood

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Archery View Post
            Mac or that other computer?
            PC
            One day, when the taxes stop, I'll be rich and can afford a Mac!

Comment

Search YouTube. Look and see which one has the most tutorials. My guess would be adobe premier elements.

Also I think you can download a free trial (30 days) on some.

If you are going to edit HD videos, be sure your computer has 4+ gigs of RAM. If not it will probably work, but it will be painfully SLOW!

Hope that helps.

Comment

I posed this question late last year. I edited one short video of a doe kill with Windows MM and while it worked it's also somewhat limited.

Pinnacle seemed to be a very popular choice.

I finally got around to ordering it last week. I ordered Pinnacle Studio 16 plus, it's regular $100. I found it on Amazon for $63 delivered.

Here's a link to the thead that I started.

Also, my daughter has Adobe Premier on her laptop. She uses it and likes it but was taught how to use it in school. I'd rather learn the write Chinese than learn AP.
                Last edited by Slick8; 10-06-2012, 06:41 AM.

Comment

DNAhoghunter uses Magix Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus
                  It think HogDude1234 uses or used pinnacle before.

Adobe Premier / after effects is popular. However it does have a learning curve.
                  You can't just jump right in. Even for me and I have been programming, building with computers since early 98.
                  Pixel2life.com has allot of "free" access to tutorials for a few pieces of popular software. Even Photoshop. For those that want to learn some neat stuff in it and get lost in the interface.

Comment

Working...
                  X