• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats pretty funny

Comment

Fake and funny as heck

Comment

I guess I missed it before but it's the funniest **** thing I've seen in a long time. Acting was great and Sweiny played his part exceptionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattya1ic View Post
          From the Perlitz Ranch website:

Sweiny Shoots the Wrong Deer

Here is the real story on the video that is currently circulating the internet. The video was completely staged. I'm the webmaster for The Perlitz Ranch and the videographer for the video on that evening. My buddy Jeff shot the deer just before sundown. After the kill we all thought it would be funny if we made a "Fake Recovery" video to send to our friends that couldn't make it on this hunt. We went a step further and decided to make the goof even sweeter by making it look like someone shot a trophy deer by mistake instead of a cull. "Sweiny" was the perfect candidate for the job.

Everything was made up on the fly. Even the price of the deer was made up by me when I sent it out in the first place. In the initial email that was sent out, I made up the price of $14,570.00. By the time the email came back to me it had lowered to $12,000.00. "Sweiny" who made the "mistake" has never had an acting lesson in his life and everyone in the truck was in on the spoof.

The video was never meant to be circulated like it was. It was made just as a goof to send to all of our friends. One thing led to another, and the next thing you know, the video circulated back to me within one week. That just goes to show the power of the internet.

The deer scored 183 B&C and was killed by Jeff Davis.
          Wow, that was a heck of an acting job. I have seen family members kicked off of a ranch in McMullen county for something along those lines. They even took his gun! That is why this video is beliveable... Great buck, great acting job. Congrates on the buck.

Comment

That made for a funny video!!

Comment

Cool video no matter what!

Comment

lol. Glad it was fake because that would have sucked. I'm pretty sure the guy that walked off is Mr. Perlitz. Good Stuff

Comment

I think these same guys made a video of a cat hunt at night and they put a dead cat in the tree and let a guy shoot it several times and he couldn't figure out why he couldn't hit it number one and number two why the cat was just sitting there.

Comment

"Dam...So it wasn't a cull...." Lol

Comment

Lol great stuff. I know a few that would pull something like that

Comment

Great Deer at any rate.

Comment

oldie but goody...laugh everytime i see it....i thought everyone knew but the guy driving the truck, was a prank on him

Comment

Haha still a funny video after watching several times

Comment

Originally posted by LRam19 View Post
                              Haha still a funny video after watching several times
                              ^^^^^^This

Comment

funny vid must watch...

Still funny either way!!

Comment

Working...
                                X