Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Talk about Scent control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about Scent control

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0tWz0FKuZw&feature=related"]5 yards, baby... - YouTube[/ame]

has anyone else had this happen to them?
    Last edited by Spear310; 07-22-2012, 11:04 PM. Reason: video isn't showing from youtube

That is an awesome video!

I've had yotes in that close on the ground, and one deer when I was using no scent control, but he busted me immediately. I've had plenty come right up to my tree in a stand.

Comment

Man that was awesome... Good control to hold still!!!

Comment

wow, that's incredible. I had a doe get 9 yards from me last year without busting me and she was downwind but I was in a ladder stand, not on the ground.

Comment

That's awesome. I was in a popup blind and I had a nubbin buck eating the grass and nudging the side of the blind. Maybe 18" from me.

Comment

Cool video

Comment

I had two bucks at Somerville WMA come in that close one afternoon...no scent control and they just eased off in the brush.

Also had a fallow buck stand in front of the window on my ground blind one time...using coon pee that time

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Man i guess this happens more than i thought, even without scent control, everybody has some cool stories

Comment

i'm going to get Primos Silver XP next hunt, heck if that buck couldn't smell him that close, it works

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

I shot a lot of pigs spot and stalk hunting that close. I shot a few deer under 10 yards but was always in a blind or stand.

Comment

Great video, I use Dead down wind and had a good size doe within 10' of a hasty ground blind last year.

Comment

Great Video

Comment

I had a spike come in about like that when I was sitting under a tree, maybe a little closer to me tho. It made me nervous so I moved my arms and he went hauling tail.

Comment

Working...
                              X