The Rainstorm Boar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rainstorm Boar

We had a big storm blow through last night. The video tells the rest of the story. Self filmed with Iphone attached to bow.

The video.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjUk13kiX2s&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]The Rainstorm Boar - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Great footage and looks like a fun hunt. Looked like you gotthe Boar in the backside? Was that just the camera angle?

Comment

No he moved just as I was about to release. He was quartering away hard so I got in deep to the vitals. He only went about 60 yards and bedded up. I was able to finish him off quickly but the 1st one would have probably done the trick.

Comment

Awesome stalks. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the boar.

Comment

very nice!

Comment

I forgot to mention that my buddies bow blew up on him when we got on the first group. Not sure what happened but the string came off so that is why he didn't shoot anything. Not because I don't share.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats on the boar!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Impressive footage for an iPhone, looks like I'm going to be buying a mount for my bow!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                      I forgot to mention that my buddies bow blew up on him when we got on the first group. Not sure what happened but the string came off so that is why he didn't shoot anything. Not because I don't share.
                      Great story.
                      Sounds like a wet cam or torque.

Comment

Originally posted by SelfGuided View Post
                        Impressive footage for an iPhone, looks like I'm going to be buying a mount for my bow!
                        I agree. Been looking at those mounts for smart phones. Didn't know what kind of quality you would get with the vibration and me having to hold it steady. Not bad at all.

Comment

I took a piece of flat aluminum and bent a 90 in it. My phone case clips on to the bracket. Easy to make.

Comment

nice video....KAP!

Comment

Great vid

Comment

Working...
                              X