Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Expandead test 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expandead test 2

spent my birthday hunting hogs at the lease with HogDaddy, Thats 65 years of combined bow huntin experience that set out Once again to prove that old Dudes just keep gettin it done! If there's too many pigs in Texas it aint our fault..
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H54x6w_UWq8"]corn roll - YouTube[/ame]

Special thanks goes to HogDaddy for his most excellent tech skills that provided us with this video..
    Rock on Daddy
    Last edited by Lost Buckaroo; 06-04-2012, 06:05 PM.

Nice shot, great video & ok uploading ;-)

Comment

Awesome footage Jim! Looks like you got the slo-mo to work. I've always wanted to get a 2 for 1!

Comment

Nice

Comment

thanks Jim I had a fine large time, great company, beautiful ranch, two hogs, and another birthday at this stage of life is a good thing (beats the alternative).
          all that and a blood trail to remember along with great footage, it was a good time to be us.

Comment

TTT for Chew

Comment

Great job

Comment

That little pig sounded like he was auditioning for a new geico commercial.

Weeeeeeee

Comment

Great shot! KAP!

Comment

nice shot

Comment

Perfect Shot

Comment

Nice shooting! If you wait until the video is over youtube "recommends" other videos with the same title corn roll. Not the same corn roll we just watched though

Comment

Great video L.B.! Looks like that head did some damage. Did y'all find the squealer? =)

Comment

Nice shot and video!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Great video L.B.! Looks like that head did some damage. Did y'all find the squealer? =)
                              Thanks everyone! Bobby
                              I found lil one That night, But I didn't find the sow till next morning I walked 10yds from her in the dark but got crossed up on the blood trails. We watched video n camp on big screen and figured it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X