Expandead Pig #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expandead Pig #1

Posting this video for my buddy Lost Buckaroo...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Pretty cool broadhead did a good job looks like it busted threw that shoulder....only critique would be to use a lighted nock couldn't tell what hog he hit until the end. Have you used that head lefty?

Comment

Awesome video

Comment

nice work

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
          Pretty cool broadhead did a good job looks like it busted threw that shoulder....only critique would be to use a lighted nock couldn't tell what hog he hit until the end. Have you used that head lefty?
          I had a nocturnal but old dried blood kept it from operating. you can see the gash open as the sow turns to leave.

Comment

Cool video!

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
              Art, I have not used that B-head and had not heard of them til Jim showed me this video. Would definitely like to give them a try though.

Comment

Good job

Comment

looks like an affective broadhead

Comment

********** for all you nocturnal users out there : To keep the blood from getting into the nock, simply take your bow string wax and give it a rub into the HOLE that allows for the nock to turn off. It will keep the internals of the nock from getting blood in it.... whaaaa la !

Comment

Great video by the way lost buckaroo !!

Comment

nice video

Comment

I am just getting into bow hunting but I will be looking into those broad heads for sure. I hunt last out by Christoval. No pigs out there yet but it is only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by The "Juan" 12 View Post
                            Awesome video
                            X2 really cool

Comment

nice video! congrats on the kill!

Comment

Working...
                              X