Sony HDR-FX7 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony HDR-FX7 For Sale

This is a 1.5 year old lightly used Sony HDR-FX7 Professional Camcorder. It is in excellent condition, it has been sent in for all of its regular 6 month warranty cleanings of all compartments and heads. I used it as my back up camera for TV shoots the past year and a half and don't have much use for it anymore.

It currently retails for $1998 at B&H and similar retailers and most used ones I have seen are being sold for around $1500-$1600.

It comes with all the power cables, remote, 5 tapes to get you started, manual,and a Plano hard waterproof case ($195.00 retail), and the factory battery for $1350

I have 2 additional 7 hour batteries if you are interested for $50.00 each. Both retail for almost $125.00 each.

As well I have a rode shotgun mic that you see pictured that is not included in the $1350 but it is available as well and too is in great shape and fantastic for sound. Ill sell it by itself for $150 or for $120 if you buy it with the camera. It retails for $249 at most places.

Everything is in great shape and well taken care of, I am a freelance videographer and this equipment is my baby. Also I do have some other accessories for sale that are compatible with the unit as well if you are interested let me know.

Please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions I can provide additional pictures if requested.
    Attached Files

Thank you everyone for the views, as things sit now. This camera has been sold.

Comment

Working...
    X