What editing software are you all using

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What editing software are you all using

What editing software are you all running and what type of machine are you doing your editing on? I have some stuff I want to film but tossed up between FCP, Lumafusion, devinci etc

DaVinci Resolve. Pretty intuitive to use.

Comment

I do everything on Adobe (Premiere and Photoshop). I do everything from a laptop but its a pretty high powered machine with an i9 processor and 16GB of RAM.

If you're just trimming and merging you don't really need anything fancy. For the most part any laptop or desktop is capable of simple editing of HD quality video. Depending on the OS of your computer you have limited options. Lots of people like DaVinci Resolve cause it'll operate on Windows and Mac. I prefer Adobe for either Windows or Mac as that's what I learned on. Mac users seem to like FinalCut. If you're doing simple stuff there are plenty of free softwares out there like iMovie, Canva, movavi, etc.
      Last edited by diamond10x; 05-16-2024, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I appreciate the recommendations. I am looking to get into more than just cutting and would like to put out some cinematography quality eventually

Comment

I posted this video before but it was all done on DaVinci Resolve. There are a ton of bells and whistles if you want to get fancy... we are trying not to make the videos "over-produced, but good quality...

Comment

Great stuff zins

Comment

Resolve for the win!

Comment

Working...
              X