~ DEATH on the test track !! (vid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~ DEATH on the test track !! (vid)

How nice of that pig to die right on the track. Made for a super easy load - thanks swine !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk5gahnuYFY"]Quatro B ranch - January 2012. Bowhunting hogs, - 2 pigs down. - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty cool man. Pretty cool.

Comment

Cool video!

Comment

Looks like a massacre with all the blood! Nice shooting!

One question: The title slide introducing the second hunt reads "The Previous Day", but you talk about the first hog. Is there a little clairvoyance working there?!

Great job on the video!
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Looks like a massacre with all the blood! Nice shooting!

One question: The title slide introducing the second hunt reads "The Previous Day", but you talk about the first hog. Is there a little clairvoyance working there?!

Great job on the video!
          hahaha-- I wish I would know what the NEXT day would hold ! How many DUD hunts could I have avoided with that super power ?!!! lol
          No... when editing I got the 2 hunts out of sync and could not figure how to lock the ENTIRE time line as to not throw off the music.... so I did it in reverse.... instead of 1 hunt 2 hunt..... 2nd day hunt,.. to 1st day.

Comment

Kap!!!!

Comment

*** gonna rework the vid -- I think that shot of the pig on the track is a bit obsessive with all the blood. stay tuned....

Comment

Veryyyy cool!

Comment

Working...
                X