My Biggest Boar So Far This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Biggest Boar So Far This Year

This was one of my largest pigs that I have killed so far in 2023. Enjoy!

Originally posted by Texomabowhunter View Post
    This was one of my largest pigs that I have killed so far in 2023. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/CWze1zoar3g
    Cool video with great narrative. Really enjoyed watching it.

Comment

Now I have to say that was a perfectly placed shot--IMO. I had no sound on the video so didn't hear what he weighed if you mentioned it--How much?
      Last edited by dustoffer; 07-19-2023, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
        Now I have to say that was a perfectly placed shot--IMO. I had no sound on the video so didn't hear what he weighed if you mentioned it--How much?
        He weighed 209.4

Comment

Another great shot. Hard to believe he went that far. Crazy how some can go 40 yards and some can go for hundreds.

I know you mentioned in a couple videos you haven't been impressed with the blood trails you're getting. Was this another one with the same setup/type of head?

Keep killing them and putting out the content. Enjoy watching your videos.

Comment

I believe so. I have shot several with the 2 blade 200grn Cutthroat broadhead and now several with the Iron Will single bevel with bleeders. The blood trails on both of these broadheads have definitely left something to be desired. BUT... to be fair, big hogs in general are tough and there has been many time that the blood trails are lacking regardless of what broadhead I am using. I'd still take the Bloodsport Gravedigger over most others on the market for the trails.

Comment

Great video! Good shot!

Comment

Working...
              X