No announcement yet.

Slick Trick Meets Brown Boar in Stephens County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Video...The Slick Tricks really did a number on that guy. I shot a piggy with a Slick Trick Magnum 100 and I was truely amazed at the damage it did.

Comment

Originally posted by shootsmall View Post
      Great Video...The Slick Tricks really did a number on that guy. I shot a piggy with a Slick Trick Magnum 100 and I was truely amazed at the damage it did.
      I have been very pleased with slick tricks. I started with the standards and now I shoot the magnums. Both have worked great for me.

Comment

Great video and excellent quality. I gotta learn to do this.

Comment

Nice!!! Pork Chop DOWN!!!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

David, great video. Perfect shot. I know what you mean about trying to run camera and (oh yeah, I'm suppost to shoot one of these things too!) I just bought a second camera for live draw sequences. Trying to do away with the cut aways. We'll see how tough it is to get two cameras going at the same time... Our videos have a lot in common. I'm glad to see your success on the pig. Keep killing those pigs and don't forget to push record!

Comment

Thanks, Bob, I've enjoyed your videos! I'm taking my girlfriend's dad hunting this weekend and (hopefully) will be filming his hunt. That will be a little different experience for me, just working the camera with someone else shooting. I just need to remember the hearing protection cause he's going to be using a bullet launcher!

Comment

very nice..

Comment

Pig down!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                          I nocked another arrow, but the white sow was standing just a tad out of my confidence range.
                          Thinking the same thing. I'd chance taking out a pig at any shot range within reason. Better dead in my opinion. Nice video!

Comment

Excellent Video, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Way to go on a nice hog!

Comment

Working...
                              X