Daughters hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daughters hunting

This is one of my favorite videos. My beautiful girls, Destiny and Kelby on the Baker a couple of years ago.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d93tn75b7eU"]YouTube - Destiny and Kelby Johnson Hunting[/ame]

Great video, My daughter is 8 and she just started shooting a recurve, someday i'll have her video up here also.

Comment

I like hunting with girls. Your a lucky man

Comment

That is what it is all about...

Comment

awesome - congrats to the young ladies

Comment

Great video and great girls you got there!

Comment

Nice deer.

Comment

Congratulations to you both. Just curious how old ya'll are? I'm trying to get my 12 year old daughter to take up bow hunting. Can't wait to show her this video. Maybe it will help.

Comment

BIGSTICK,

My girls have been going to hunting leases there whole lives. They started gun hunting around age 9 and bowhunting around age 12. They are 21 and 19 now.

I have been loading up videos at You Tube, or you can check them out on Buff's page...buffsblackwidow.com under chunky's videos, if you want to see more of them.

Good luck with your daughter.

Comment

Thats outstanding and very promising info for my daughter and I. Congratulations on raising two successful bow hunting young ladies. You should be very proud.

Comment

You must be one proud dad. Congrats to both daughters on their harvests and being outstanding outdoor and sportsladies. They really can shoot, too. God bless you dad with many more hunts with them and God bless them on training their children.

Comment

Nice deer

Comment

I love the video! I would much rather watch the videos that show that this is supposed to be FUN rather than the ones that try to make it seem like a life or death situation! Great Job Ladies!

Comment

I always enjoy hunting with my daughter. She is a cold blooded killer. :what:

Comment

Great video!

Comment

Working...
                              X