Pig Dance - First Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pig Dance - First Video

Here is my first attempt at posting a video.

The farmer that farms the land where my lease is at has done a very good job of keeping the hogs killed off. I've had this black boar showing up at my feeder for the last month, so I thought I would take care of him and what better way to test out my video camera. Let me know what y'all think.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghbzCgMQKKo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghbzCgMQKKo[/ame]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

good job !!!!! great video

Comment

Nice Video

Comment

Got pics of him?

Comment

Nice video! Nice shot by the way too!

Comment

Nice video...

Comment

Sweet, Pig Dance I like that

Comment

very nice

Comment

Very nice editing and excellent shot as well. I bet he died within 60 steps.

Comment

That was great!!! At :47 it looked as if his own shadow spooked him a bit!!! LOL

Comment

Video was really good! Sometimes hard to penetrate that shield. Were you able to find him?

Comment

I've seen them break dance... but never dance like that. cool video and great shot.

Comment

Thanks guys. Sorry to report that hog is MIA. I got a little lung confirmed by some foamy blood, but the trail ran out after about 40 yards. The slow-mo showed him turning right before the arrow hit. Bad angle. I backed out to give him some time but I never could pick up the trail again.

As far as the video goes, this was a blast. I can't wait to get back out there and shoot some more.

Comment

good jam! sorry to hear you lost him, but its better a dead pig lost than a live pig!

i liked the gruntin that went along with the dance, cool vid!

ac

Comment

Great video, sorry you couldn't recover him.

Comment

Working...
                              X