• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice video

Comment

??????

Comment

WoW.. I have spent the last 2 hours researching this online... I am new to Bowhunting, but I am getting one of these !!! this is to cool, I have tons of hogs, and I have driven them nocturnal due to my slapping one every time they come to the feeder in the daylight. Thanks for the video and a new hooked customer of SniperHawglights...

Comment

Excellent video SHane......keep layin them hogs down!

Comment

Originally posted by dozer View Post
            ??????
            Hey bud, here is a link to my YouTube channel. If you wanna try to see the vid there, it is on autoplay.

Welcome to Hogdude1234's channel...world famous pig killing machine! Get you some! JOIN THE HOGDUDE1234 REVOLUTION!!!!! ╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗ ║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣ ╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣ ╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝ _...|..__________ __________ ....../ `---___________---- _____|] ...... ...../_==o;;;;;;;;__ _____.:/ .....), ---.(_(__) / ....// (..) ), ...//___// ..//___// Put This On Your Page If You .//___// Support Legal & Responsible Firearm Ownership Email: hogdude1234@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
              Hey bud, here is a link to my YouTube channel. If you wanna try to see the vid there, it is on autoplay.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hogdude1234
              Got it man. Thanks! Frickin sweet video

Comment

Originally posted by dozer View Post
                Got it man. Thanks! Frickin sweet video
                Thanks for watching Bro!!!

Comment

Working...
                X