No announcement yet.

HD1234: Hog Houdini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good video, there will always be more chances to shot em. kill em all! I will come help if you need it, our place isnt far away

Comment

Nice video anyway Skinny!

Comment

cool video

Comment

Was that a trail camera flashing, or was it lightning?

Always enjoy your videos Dude. Keep um coming.

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
            Was that a trail camera flashing, or was it lightning?

Always enjoy your videos Dude. Keep um coming.
            I have a trail cam mounted on the tree there to the left.

Thanks for watching and the kind words!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
              I have a trail cam mounted on the tree there to the left.

Thanks for watching and the kind words!!!
              Se' Nada Brutha. Your the one doing all the work.

Comment

Another good one.

Comment

Real nice video, even though you came up empty. I can see I'm quickly becoming a Hogdude1234 video fan! How did you make the graphic branding iron at the end? Not that I want to copy your idea, but I think having a unique signature element in every video is pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                    Real nice video, even though you came up empty. I can see I'm quickly becoming a Hogdude1234 video fan! How did you make the graphic branding iron at the end? Not that I want to copy your idea, but I think having a unique signature element in every video is pretty cool.
                    Thanks!!! I sure appreciate you taking the time to watch and then leave me a great comment!!!

My good friend made that logo for me. I came up with the branding iron idea...since I do work my family's ranch...LOL and he did the rest. Needless to say, I love it!!!

You are right, having that brand there as a signature element in all of my videos is a great thing...I just have to remember to put it in there when I am at the end of my editing process.

Comment

Just throwing this out there...maybe I didn't make it clear in the video. When I was at full draw, right before I released the arrow, I glanced over at that boar to the right which was obviously a mistake. I guess I did pretty good at keeping my pin on that black and white hog there because when I put my cursor on the top of the white on that hog...where I settled my pin at first, my Nockturnal goes right there through the point on my cursor.

Anyway, just thought that was kinda cool.

Comment

We all miss occasionally.

I always look for your videos to watch. I've probably seen them all, and some of them multiple times.

It's just flat out fun to watch them, and I get to hunt a lot.
                        I can't imagine how exciting it must be for folks who don't get to get out there often.

That's what the videos are all about as far I am concerned, and that is - "to give folks who don't get to do it often, an exciting experience, and something to look forward to when they do get out there."

I've recently started trying to do some video myself. I have nowhere near the camera, and editing experience you have, and my equipment sux too, but it is fun to do, and actually adds another element of challenge to the hunt.

Like I said - keep um coming - AND - keeping them honest as far as I am concerned just adds to their quality.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                          We all miss occasionally.

I always look for your videos to watch. I've probably seen them all, and some of them multiple times.

It's just flat out fun to watch them, and I get to hunt a lot.
                          I can't imagine how exciting it must be for folks who don't get to get out there often.

That's what the videos are all about as far I am concerned, and that is - "to give folks who don't get to do it often, an exciting experience, and something to look forward to when they do get out there."

I've recently started trying to do some video myself. I have nowhere near the camera, and editing experience you have, and my equipment sux too, but it is fun to do, and actually adds another element of challenge to the hunt.

Like I said - keep um coming - AND - keeping them honest as far as I am concerned just adds to their quality.

Rick
                          Thanks again Rick!!! You know, I get tons of comments and PM's through You Tube and alot of them are from young kids telling me how my videos got them into hunting and particularly bow hunting!!! That is why I try my hardest to keep my videos family friendly...which is not that hard for me to do. That is one of many motivating factors that keep my filming/editing my hunts. It sometimes turns into a bit of work and it is quite a challenge, but I don't think I can turn back now!!!

Good luck to all you guys out there, and keep those cameras rolling. Not only do I like creating hunting videos, but I like watching others creations as well!!!

Shane

Comment

on tv you look like the dude from ghost hunters!

lol...

the first shot during the day you hit low, and I think the arrow was just high siding when it hit the ground... the second shot I couldnt see what you hit, but you hit something.

Comment

Working...
                            X