Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

my first blood with the SABO sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first blood with the SABO sight

just finished my editing. i guess you can't include music on youtube anymore. this is my first outing with my new SABO Sight from Tactical Archery Systems. It was also the first hunt for my new hunting buddy, a Jack Russell pup named Slice. Slice got her name for her "bad ***" personality that resembles Kimbo Slice, street fighter extraordinaire. Slice the Wonder Russell needs ya'lls support. My Mother ran her over last week, she has a broken pelvis, and now a week later she seems to have suffered a hernia. At the vet this morning, so hopefully she will live to trail more critters.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44GhOg0kVoE"]YouTube- 2009 my first blood with the SABO sight.mov[/ame]

Nice shot. I hope your dog gets better. Looks like she has all she needs to be a good tracker.

Comment

nice video

Comment

those rage broadheads are deadly!

Comment

Good video. Slice sits in the blind with you while you hunt? Thats good that she'll sit there.Thats a good dog.

Comment

Yes Slice was actually sitting on my lap when i released the arrow. She's heavier now though. She's got us busted once or twice but she usually just sleeps. If there rats around the pop up blind it drives her absolutely nuts! rats rustling in the brush of a brushed in pop-up must be terrible for a jack russell!

Comment

Great stuff Travis thanks for sharing! Hope Slice gets better quick!

Comment

cool

Comment

That arrow looks awfully familiar. That was my favorite one. Congrats. Hope Slice is recovering

Comment

Congrats. Great video and hope Slice gets a full recovery

Comment

Nice video. Thanks for posting.

Comment

and a VERY special thanks to the TildenHunter for letting me borrow and then break two of his arrows that weekend! Also for getting to go with him. Get stoked for Keith Johns in two weeks!!! Hopefully get some more SABO whack shots

Comment

enjoyed the video. hope he recovers and finds many more.

Comment

Cute pup

Comment

nice video

Comment

Working...
                              X