Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest in peace doc. We will miss your wisdom and knowledge here on the green screen. You are in a wonderful place now and the best hunting grounds you could ask for. We will miss you doc............. So so sad...

Comment

This is the last post I can find for Tuthdoc....

"Oh, it won't be cooler than a climber. There are times you'll bake. The 360 net is cooler than the standards, but take lots of water. LOL"

He always had something to say about those dang pop-up blinds

this is the link to the thread.

We had a group at our Church this morning singing and they sang a song titled "He Knows the Way Home." Kinda made me think about ole Doc. He wasn't alone. He was with someone who knew the way home!

I found a youtube link of the group and song...
      http://***********************?v=FYtKyEZAeiA

Comment

you will be missed (DOC) my prayers are with the family and friends.god bless all.......

Comment

Rest in Peace my friend. Prayers continue for all.
          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Rest on our Bowhunting brother, Bobby you and Mark as well as Mailman just got in some big shoes to fill... We will miss your brother.......

Comment

It is so hard to believe that we will never see any more new pictures from Truthdoc and no more new words of wisdom. You will be sorely missed by everyone.

Rest in Peace Truthdoc, and continued prayers for all his family.

Comment

All day Doc. Please watch over the group. We will miss you a ton!

Comment

I have been fearing this for a couple of days. Still wasn't prepared to hear the news of John passing from this life to the next one...
                  Continued prayers for the family of John Lee.

Comment

Rest in peace Tuthdoc. I'm sure he's sitting around the fire right now with some of the others we've lost along the way.

Comment

Rest in peace Doc. Condolences to the family from the Miller's.

Comment

I remember seeing Tuthdoc at Bownanza but I never got a chance to talk with him. I've enjoyed his insight and the pics of the deer that he hunted over the last few years. I'll sure miss seeing him post on here. Prayers sent for the family.

Comment

A fine man That john lee.. You'll be missed

Comment

Rest in peace Tuthdoc. There is now a void in the green screen that will never be filled. My prayers for his friends and family that they will be able to understand God's will in taking this fine man Home. May they find peace in his passing. God bless.

Comment

Prayers up for comfort, support and rest for the family. God bless you guys. Rest in peace Tuthdoc. You are and will always be missed.

Comment

I sit here crying over a man I have never met and yet I'm a better person for having read the many words of wisdom he provided. May God rest his soul and cherish him as we did.

You are one of a kind Doc. TBH and all who know you have lost a legend and an icon. Save us all a spot in the greener pastures you now hunt. We all love you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X