Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been away from the green screen for some time, but a friend's text message brought me to this thread for Tuthdoc....you will be missed more than you will ever know. You were the one member on TBH that I would stop during every thread and read your reply. We will miss you greatly.... rest in peace Tuthdoc.

Comment

We have truly lost a central thread that helped weaver TBH together.

I challenge every member here to step up and be as friendly, open to sharing information, and willing to make TBH a better place as Truthdoc was.

Comment

Just got back today and was hoping for good news. Prayers out to the family and friends. Never met him but he was a book of knowledge and he shared it with us here on the green screen. RIP Truthdoc you will be missed.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Rest in peace Doc....prayers sent for the family during this difficult time.

Comment

Prayers sent and he will be very Missed he was a fine man

Comment

Been computerless past few weeks and couldn't wait to get back on, only to read one on my most respected and knowledgeable members has passed. I can't express in words what I have learned from him reading his post. Prayer's for all his family and friends. We will all be at a loss for your wit and wisdom.

Comment

This is really sad. I always enjoyed Tuthdoc's picture threads. My prayers to the entire Lee family.

Comment

Been off of here for a couple weeks..... This is not what I was expecting when I got on here tonight... Prayers for everyone in John's life!!!!!!! Tuthdoc, you will be missed!!!!

Comment

i'm at a loss for words and type with watery eyes

just got back in town and not what I wanted to read

prayers up for mailman, John's imediate family , freinds and the TBH

we lost a great one and no one can take Mr Lee's place

I've learned alot from his stories and only wish I could grow up to be 1/2 the man he was

God Bless Mr Lee and I thank the man upstairs for guiding you to the GS and being a part of everyone's lives here on TBH

you will be truly missed and thought about every day

Comment

Horrible news. I will miss you John.

Comment

Wow, i havent been on here in a few days and was not expecting to see this.

I only met tuthdoc at nanza but have read many of his stories on here and have learned a lot from him.

I too thought for the longest time his name was truthdoc and also thought it fit due to his vast amount of knowledge.

Prayers go up for his entire family and he will be greatly missed

Comment

I noticed truthdoc many times through out the years chiming in with great insight or advice on what many would consider amateurish or oddball questions.

I'll also miss looking for his mark it down input on "what'll he score" threads.

What a great loss - may his legacy of passion for the outdoors and a willingness to share it with others live on in us all.

Comment

I'm so sorry to read this tonight.

What a great life John lived. We were lucky to have him share so much of it with us.

Comment

Like most others have said,
                                RIP Doc...Good luck on your new huntin grounds.
                                You will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X