Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even in death doc kept us guessing these last few days...somehow i think he got a kick out of stringing us along on the green screen...now, he is "chumming" shooting holes in a better place....i too sent him some private messages about axis deer since i have never hunted one....i hope he still pitches in a helping hand when i need him...guy was just so nice and quick to answer any question....we sure lost a good one

Mark, stay strong and get back in the field when you are ready

RIP Tuthdoc!!!

Comment

Hated to read this today...

RIP Doc

Prayers continue for the family

God Bless

Comment

The Measure of Man

Not “How did he die”? But “How did he live?”
        Not “What did he gain?” But “What did he give?”
        Not “What was his station?” But “Had he a heart?”
        And “How did he play his God-given part?”
        Not “What was his shrine? Nor “What was his creed?”
        But “Had he befriended those really in need?”
        Not “What did the piece in the newspaper say?”
        But “How many were sorry when he passed away?”
        Was he ever ready with a word or good cheer,
        To bring back a smile, to banish a tear?
        These are the units to measure the worth
        Of a man as a man, regardless of birth.

Comment

My deepest condolences and prayers for peace and healing for all of Tuthdoc's family and friends. RIP my friend.

Comment

Mailman, Sorry to hear about your lost. Both you and me know that "TD" is in a better place comepare to you and me, my condolences to you and the family. These is one Memorial Day the TBH's will never forget. "HAPPY HUNTING TUTHDOCK, WE WILL JOINT THE HUNT WITH YOU ONE DAY" }----------->

Comment

Been gone for a few days. Hate to read this.He will be deeply missed.

Comment

Peace John. I never knew personally, but one day we will meet. From the stories and pics you put on here you made all of us want to be a copycat. Thank you sir, for being the person you were and the example you set for so many on here. You will be missed, but know that you left tracks behind for all of us that call ourselves bowhunters, a path we will try and follow. CA

Comment

Originally posted by crookedarrow View Post
                  peace john. I never knew personally, but one day we will meet. From the stories and pics you put on here you made all of us want to be a copycat. Thank you sir, for being the person you were and the example you set for so many on here. You will be missed, but know that you left tracks behind for all of us that call ourselves bowhunters, a path we will try and follow. Ca
                  x10

Comment

You know, I only know a very few on here personally, but I feel I am friends with the whole TBH family because of the closeness I see everyday on here. You can see it at yall's Bonanza GTG, which I am going to make next year, just had to say how I felt about the TBH forum. Thanks, and prayers again to the family.

Comment

His wisdom will be missed! prayers to the families.

Comment

Rest in Peace John Lee.

God Bless John and his Family.

Comment

I pray that God is with this family.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

May the Lord bless him and comfort the loved ones left behind.

Comment

Wow, I have been out since Thursday. I am at a total loss for words here. Rest in peace John, prayers sent up in your name for both you and your family. I know one guy that will be ready for the great opening day in the sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X