Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rest in peace Doc. and prayers for your family.

Comment

rest in peace DOC...

Comment

I got back and feared this.
        words cant express how you feel .
        if you have a heart you cant help but hurt.
        Rest beside the lord my brother . and he wlll lead you where you want to go.
        Last edited by Jp.; 05-24-2009, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Rest in Peace John. We will miss you.

Comment

Rest in Peace Doc.

You will be missed deeply.

Prayers go out to the friends and family so affected by his passing.

Comment

Rest in peace John. Prayers sent

Comment

Bower, I don't have the words for your loss but I can tell you that John was an inspiration to everyone here on the green screen. I always looked forward to his words and listened closely. I'm going to miss his threads and posts for they showed the passion and knowledge that it takes to be a man among boys in this world. I'm believing he has already began his quests for the animals in heaven without a doubt and setting the stage for the rest of us hunters for when we meet again! TBH has lost the greatest doctor deer we've had and I feel privileged to have conversed with him in the past and look forward to it in the future in the big woods in the sky. I told my wife today why I've not been myself lately and even though I haven't met TD in person he touched me through this screen with his passion....she understands more now how close we are on this great website because of people like John......I will miss him and ...Tuthdoc if you're listening I'll do my best to keep the passion and attention to detail in my hunting and do my best to post stories of respect for the animals and the histories I have with them.....something you did so well! My condolences go out to the Family and may John rest in peace! QUOTE=Bower;1514123]If I know my Brother he is already looking for the best place to hunt up there. The man did not know what the word rest ment. When I get there he will have all the bucks names and claimed but i'll talk him out of a few. Reading this has been very very good for me I've laughed and cried but I kept reading. Thank you so much everyone . This has helped me thru this long night..........Mark[/QUOTE]
                Last edited by KingsX; 05-24-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bower View Post
                  If I know my Brother he is already looking for the best place to hunt up there. The man did not know what the word rest ment. When I get there he will have all the bucks names and claimed but i'll talk him out of a few. Reading this has been very very good for me I've laughed and cried but I kept reading. Thank you so much everyone . This has helped me thru this long night..........Mark
                  Mark, Stay strong. We are here for you. Also, we will keep the Docs feed route rich with golden nuggest until yall feel like hunting again. We will see you soon at the lease. You know Tuth would have wanted that for sure.

Comment

Prayers sent for the families. RIP Doc.

Comment

Thanks for being who you were Doc, you touched so many of us!

Prayers go out for the family and the many friends for comfort!

Comment

rest in peace sir!

Comment

I am deeply sadden by the passing of Tuthdoc. I have throughly enjoyed his post about the Junco Ranch, the lease southwest of Dallas and the Axis lease. I have learned alot about deer hunting and equipment from his post. I feel like I know all the whitetail on the Junco ranch and all the Axis on the Axis lease. He put such detail in his post. I will miss him. Prayers going out to the family. Rest In Peace John "Tuthdoc" Lee.

Comment

Wow a friend just told me what happened, i cant believe i missed this.
                            I only had the privlage to meet john once and he was truly a nice, knowledgable man. I enjoyed all of his deer posts and he will be missed. Prayers sent!!!!

Comment

R.I.P Sir prayers sent^^^^^ for the family

Comment

Rest Peacfully in the arms of our mighty Saviour and Lord.

my prayers to the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X