Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My heart has truly laid very low the last hour that I have read this thread. I never knew what was happening here with John. Bobby, Mark and Matt, bind even ever closer than you ever have. Family is the glue that mends open wounds such as this. Robyne I feel for you as well, you introduced me to John in person and I also know how much he meant to you. Sadness has closed over the site like a darkened storm but as we all know Johns memories will shine strong in all of our lives for the Outdoorsman that he and his brothers have always been. Hats off to you John, Bobby, Mark and Matt. LIVE ON BROTHER JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Just got home from a hog hunt at a friends lease in Central Texas. Been following this thru WCB(mike). Got the dreaded update yesterday. Matt, Prayers for you and your Family...As others have said, just no words.....

Thank You so much for keeping us updated thru this very difficult.You have been a ROCK thru this.

God be with You All.

Comment

Matt...Bro I dont have the words...I too am pretty close with my "Paw In Law". I will not say i know how you feel, but we continue to pray for you guys. I hope you guy have comfort in these times and know that the good times you have spent with TD are the best times. Be thankfull for the fact you have nothing but GOOD memories from a man that will live his leagcy thru you and his family.

Me and mine are continuing to pray for YOU AND YOURS!!!!

Comment

I never met TDoc but I did share many thoughts and opinions with him on some threads. When my mom died last year of cancer it was like she held on until everyone had a chance to accept the inevitable and when she was convinced we were all as one then she continued her spiritual journey. From the sounds of it TDoc is that same kind of person. One that wants to make sure everyone is ready and will be ok. The whole TBH brotherhood carries a heavy heart and feels a significant loss. GODSPEED TOOTHDOC and enjoy those Happy Hunting Grounds. And Mailman- Toothdoc was fortunate to have a close friend such as you.God Bless Toothdoc, the whole family, all his close friends and the TBH family.

Comment

How old is Doc? Did he have any prior heart episodes???

Comment

Only the good LORD can carry us through now, and i have no doubt he will!

may the prayers continue, and bless you MM on your journey into the future!!!

Comment

So sorry to read this, I am deeply saddened. Ol Doc put up a fight, but it hurts to know we are loosing one of the best. My thoughts and prayers continue for the entire family.
                Godspeed John...

Comment

A finer man, hunter, or friend has never walked this earth. Thanks for enriching our lives John.

Comment

At a loss for words. Prayers continue for all.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

My prayers continue.
                          I, too, did not ever meet Tuthdoc in person, though I did share this common interest called "The Green Screen". 3 years ago, when my daughter was two, Tuthdoc was able to advise me, through PM's here, about my girls accidental fall onto a corner of a table, which resulted in her teeth being knocked back and up into her gums. His advice, through TBH, helped ease some of my wife's (and my) concerns. I'll never forget it. Thank you, God, for bringing this man into my life, where your glory, Lord, has shined immensely.

Todd

Comment

It is amazing how many lives John has touched even though many of us have never laid eyes on or even spoken to him. I know I personally have had my share of debates with him on pop up blinds among other things but only through this place we call our home away from home.

This thread is not only why I love the green screen but also a testament to the man that we all know as Tuthdoc.

I still don't want to give up hope but it appears that this is GOD's will. If that is the case, GOD speed Tuthdoc and Rest in Peace brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                              What Joey said.

Comment

i unfortunatly never got the pleasure of meeting tuthdoc, but what i have heard from the post he has made on here, and what everyone has posted about him, there isnt a doubt in my mind we have lost a great man of intergrty. my prayers will be with the family in this time of loss..

Comment

Working...
                                X