Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear this. Just sent up one for you to have the strength to be the leaning post for your family in this time of loss.

Comment

prayers sent for strength

Comment

May the family find strength through the prayers of so many.

Comment

Prayers sent for the family and everyone involved.

Comment

More prayers fo thae family and for Matt to have the strength he needs to handle everything that needs to be done

Comment

Prayers sent for the family, friends and love one's.

Comment

I had no idea this was happening right now. This is very sad and has me knotted up inside. Prayers for Tuthdoc and his family.

Comment

Our prayers continue for you and your family Matt, We can only keep our faith in the Lord that Doc will hurt no longer. If there is anything we can do just let us know. Stand strong brother, Doc would be proud

Comment

Prayers sent to the family for these tough times. I never had a chance to meet John in person, wish I had. Its is obvious that he made an impact on many of our lives by the shear number of responses to this unfortunate news. I never knew him though I feel like I know the type of man John is. He has shared so much with this TBH family, axis chasing, his whitetail success stories, his in-the-field experience, and his green screen candor, just to name a few things. He will be missed and in my family's prayers.

Comment

Our prayers continue unabated. Peace be with his family, including his extended family here on TBH. I will miss him greatly. He was what we all aspire to be.
                      GOD SPEED, Doc.

Comment

Prayers for a Great Texan and his family.

Comment

prayers sent to all

Comment

My deepest sympathies are with you and your family Matt. Words can't heal your wounds, only time. Remember the good times and pass on what John taught you.

He will live on in your hearts. Godspeed John.

Comment

I feel for all of you!

Comment

I know you are going to miss him greatly.

Comment

Working...
                                X