Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hated to read the outcome of the latest update Mailman gave us.

I really wanted to meet John in person one day to share a Pepsi and listen to some more of his great story telling. You will be missed by us all Mr. John Lee.

Prayers Sent for John and his family.

Comment

Hate to read this last update.

Continued prayers going up. May each and everyone of ya'll find the peace ya'll need and deserve.

Jeff

Comment

Many continued prayers for Doc and his family.

Comment

Very sad indeed.......I have to agree with Jaspro, it aint over till the Lord takes him home. The power of prayer is behind you Mailman.....both for you and your family and for John and his family. To say there are many heavy hearts in the TBH family this evening would be a gross understatement. Stay strong brother.

Comment

Not the update I was expecting.........prayers sent up for John and his entire family........he will truly be missed here on the green screen...........

Comment

continued prayers for tuthdoc and his family

Comment

Sorry to hear. He always had some great insight when responding to threads and I always read them with interest.Prayers sent

Comment

I just signed on & was hoping (as all were) to get better news. Sad day, prayers sent, GOD bless one great man.

Comment

Memories. Cherish them.

May God comfort John's family, including his extended family!

Comment

Prayers continue from Hutto.

Comment

getting on this late due to being out of town, but GT has been keeping me informed. What can anyone say ?? Such a sad day. There will be a great white buffalo yet to be hunted. God speed.

Comment

Sad news indeed. More prayers going up for Tuthdoc and all of his family.

Comment

Prayers for Tuthdoc, his family, and the many that knew and appreciated him. He will obviously be missed immensely.

Comment

I am saddened by this news as everyone else is. Prayers for John and his family. It makes me want to hug my dad and son that much tighter right now. I truly hurt for the Lee family. He will be truly missed.

Comment

God speed sent with a heavy heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X