Clear All

Keep fightin Doc.

Comment

May God be with John and your family.

Prayers sent!

Comment

The Prayers continue...

Comment

Pullin' for you John. May God grant a miracle.

Comment

Praying for good news. As others I feel gut punched. Just read the thread and it will be hard for me to get back to work with a clear mind. Even though I didn't know Doc well this news feels like one of my long time huntin buddies is in bad shape. Pullin for ya John.

Comment

Not the update I wanted to read. Prayers for John and his family.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TD.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	23885964

Comment

Keep Em Coming...

I guess Ol Tuthdoc got wind of my earlier post and he decided he is not quite done fighting the good fight...

His kidneys have started to function again, he has filled a bag halfway up since this morning when he got back from his EEG. They performed the EEG and CAT scan this morning. The CAT scan came back really good, he has some swelling in his brain (which is totally normal for the amount of trauma John went through). There are no bleeders in his brain, which is very encouraging. The neurologist is very pleased with his scan.

The EEG is going to be the key, that determines the functionality of John's brain, which is still their biggest concern. We should have the results of this EEG within the next couple hours.

The neurologist told us John is still not out of the woods, and he has a LONG way to go, but he told us to keep hoping and praying. They advised Judy (The Oldest Blonde) to give them 48 hours before we make any decisions about where to go next.

He is still not able to breathe on his own, and they are having to give him medication to keep his BP up, but he is still with us battling. I told Mitch he is the toughest, most stubborn SOB I know, and this is one time he proves me right.

The power of prayer is amazing, thanks so much for the support. I think we are sneaking up on 10,000 views between the 2 threads, and that just blows me away.

More updates to follow...
                Matt

Comment

All a man can ask of this life is to have a positive impact on those he comes in contact with, I think it is safe to say that this man has accomplished that and then some. I never met him, but know that if I would have I would be better off from it.

Prayers that he wins the fight, but if God has another plan know that you were graced with time from one of his shining lights.

Comment

Ok, thats more like it. Keep the Faith Matt. Still praying here.

Comment

keep fighting doc!

Comment

Great news. Keep the prayers going!!

Comment

Wow! that's a good update, I just got chills reading that. More prayers sent.

Comment

Oh Thank the Lord. I am trying to work and keep coming back to this thread to see some good news.

Still praying and will let the family know the good news. (Clint, Joey, Sherry)

Comment

Good to hear Matt. C'mon TD, we're all pullin for ya. More prayers sent

Comment

Come on!

Comment

Working...
                                X