X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers...

prayers sent...hoping for the best

Comment

This is news is not what I wanted to read. I will be praying for John, his kids and our family here on TBH where John was so involved. I've only met him a couple of times, but I could tell from that meeting and our many conversation on TBH that he is a special person.

Comment

All I can say is I'm praying for a full recovery.

Comment

I'm praying for John and his entire family and everyone close to him.

Comment

It's between John and God Matt....what ever happens is God's will.

Prayers continue and God Bless the Lee family during this tough time.

Comment

Im at a loss for what to say but TD and his family are in our thoughts and prayers
              May the lord step in and lend a hand.

Comment

Matt, prayers continue for all of you.

Your post is one of the hardest, and most painful things, I have ever read on here. John ranks right up there as one of the most respected men in our Green Screen family. His values, wisdom and humor have been such a blessing here on the site.

Stay strong and we are all here for anything you all need.

Comment

I don't know what to say. Still sending up prayers but at a loss for words...

Comment

Stay strong for your family Mailman, prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

So sorry to read this, Matt.

I will forever value the time that I spent talking to you and Tuthdoc at Bownanze this year (as well as last year).

I learned more in that fifteen minutes than I ever did in five years of college, and even got to hear the mailbox story as only he could tell it.

Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your entire family.

Comment

Most difficult to read and accept. Prayers going out for John and his family.

Comment

not the update i'd hoped, prayers continuing.

Comment

Sorry to see it turning this way, Mailman. Prayers sent for all. On a side note, kids are resiliant and may end up handling it better than anyone else.

Comment

more prayer sent up

Comment

Loosing my Grandpa was the hardest thing I've ever been thru! I can't begin to imagine loosing my dad or father in-law! Prayers still going out for Doc, and his family!

Comment

Working...
                                X