X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers still up

Comment

Sending more prayers to doc and his family.....

Comment

Thoughts and prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent, Get well soon

Comment

Blackjack, nicely put.

More prayers for Tuthdoc and his family...

Comment

More prayer sent

Comment

Prayers Sent!!

Comment

prayers continue

Comment

Still praying here!

Comment

Continued prayers.

Stay strong, John!
                      Jeff Young

Comment

More prayers coming his way.

Comment

More prayers sent ^^^^

Comment

Prayers up Doc!

Comment

I just got off the phone with Krivoman, and it was one of the tougher phone calls I have had to make, and this is the update that I relayed to him...

We need prayers more than ever right now. John had a rough night. His fever spiked around 104 last night, and he was at 96 earlier this morning. They have him wrapped in warm blankets in order to try and keep his temps up. His kidneys have begun to fail, and he is putting out a tremendous amount of bile, which means some of the organs have begun shutting down.

The outlook is very bleek, and we don't know how much longer he will be with us. I ask for your prayers for strength so I can be rock for his girls. This has rocked the whole family, and I don't know what I am going to do without him.

I ask for prayers for guidence so I can explain to my 2 little boys how much their Paw-Paw loved them. Logan is 4 and loves John so much, and I know he is going to miss Paw-Paw so much!!!

Please pray for comfort for the family, the whole family is really struggling, and I don't know how to tell him bye. We had so many more hunts and adventures that we wanted to share, but I will cherish all those memories we have made the last 11 years.

He loved this place so much, and I am going to miss getting those calls saying, "Did you see what Jaspros just posted, how is he not banned?" "Did you see that thread of all the pics Legdog took?" "Did you see Casey's hair!!!"

Most of all I am going to miss that man that y'all knew as Tuthdoc. He took me under his wing and taught me everything I know about hunting, archery, life, how to live life, & the most important lesson he taught me was how to treat people. He was a great man, with an even greater heart, he would give you the shirt off his back and never bat an eye.

I am losing one of my heroes today, and I feel like there is a huge void in my life now. I apologize for any mistakes that were made in this post, its getting difficult to see through the tears.

I will give another update, when I have one to give. Keep sending those prayers up, I promise you we can feel them up here in Lufkin.

We love you Guys & Gals and we appreciate the prayers and support so much!!!

Comment

I never met John face to face but have shared many of exchanges with him over the years here on TBH. I have come to know him as a person. With this said, it was very hard to read your post Mailman. I was not expecting to hear this kind of sad news. I have nothing to add right now. My prayers are with all of you during this time. This is a huge blow to the TBH family.

Comment

Working...
                                X