Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice

Comment

Looking really good Doc...can't wait for your next adventure.

Comment

Nice looking mount for sure Doc, still trying to figure out where I'm going to put mine when I get a tophey like that one...The only space left is in the Living Room, and the wife says NO...

Comment

That be him Doc. Nice looking deer, just hope he at least grows to the same size if not bigger. Not alot of rain out there.

As for the other axis, We need to get serious about the back country also. Got to be lots of axis back in there.

Comment

Great looking axis,congrats.

Comment

Yep. May be some mossey horns back in that 3000 acres we don't hunt. LOL

Good thing is that the axis can graze or browse. It wouldn't surprse me if they had a 0 fawn survival and a die off of the whitetails. Also, the pigs are so thick that we may have to fight them off the corn. I'm going to have some pole feeders ready to go by then.

Are you going to take your Ranger and road feeder? LOL

Comment

He looks great John. Congratulations again.

Comment

John who is doing the mount for you?

Comment

No, not taking the ranger. they scare the deer.... I will have it there this year. Of course it may take me 6 weeks to kill that dude, I have to wait for him to shed his velvet. Those pictures you took were the 2nd to last weekend of the lease... Darn that Velvet.

Comment

Did Bobby Get his back yet?

Comment

great mount my friend, he's going to look great on your wall. make sure to kill another good one this year! sorry I won't be able to make the hunt this year, good luck tdoc!

Comment

Wallhanger Taxidermy. He just moved to a new shop off I10 at Old and Lost River.

Bobby got his back a month or so ago. Looks GREAT. I need to look for one with a big bow like that this year. However, I hope this one is still around. He's similar to my buck above, but tines are longer and beams may be a little longer. He'll be a year older. This is the only time I saw him, but he looked GOOD!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00919.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	23869117

Name:	DSC00920.JPG
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	23869118

Name:	DSC00924.JPG
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	23869119

Name:	DSC00925.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	23869120

Name:	DSC00926.JPG
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	23869121

Will miss you this year, Q. Enjoyed last year. Looks like you'll miss meeting my other brother and Mailman. I think they'll pony up this year.

Mitch, if we could get an extra two weeks or move it back a couple weeks, you'd have a good chance of getting him out of velvet. If not, KILL HIM ANYWAY! LOL

Comment

there are a couple in my video that will be studs.. Look at the Axis on the right about the 1:35 second time frame and the one in the 2:04 time frame...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Mitch, capture some pics of that one and post them. See it they are the same buck. I called him Dothead because of the definative black dot in the middle of his forehead.

Comment

Good lookin mount and a fine buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X