No announcement yet.

Acorn rage update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a picture of a yote on camera going to the screw in rage block also.

Comment

That's a great buck. Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats to your brother TD.

Comment

I never thought one of us would kill that buck. We figured one of the other lease members might like him. Never thought he'd get as big as he did. I've seen him for three years. I had a thread a while back as to whether he was
          1 1/2 or 2 1/2 in a pic. I'm saying 2 1/2, and that would put him at 4 1/2 this year. He was a protein hound. He ate a ton of my Hilltop protein. He just isn't my kind of deer. Of course, if he had come in on me this year and I thought he was in the 40's, he would probably have become my kind of buck. He field dressed in the 180's. I think I'll give my little brother a bill for protein. LOL

Comment

Congrats to your little bro on the great buck!

Comment

congrats to your bro fine deer

Comment

Congrats to your brother and thanks for sharing the rage secret.

Comment

Congrats on a fine San Angelo Buck.

Comment

Dang it! I guess I have something else to buy now. Jason put some out on our lease last weekend and he went back today so we should have some updates. Good stuff, Thanks!!! And Boo-Yah on a great deer for your little bro!!!

Comment

I have been using both acorn rage products the powder and the block.. Work like a champ..

Comment

John, have you tried that stuff on that place NE of Laredo?

Congrats to Mark.

Comment

Not yet. Last week was the first that we've tried the powder. Mark is there now and I bet there's some on the ground right now. I've got two bags to take this weekend. Will know in a few days but I bet they eat it there also. There's as many acorns there as there is on our SA lease...NONE.

Comment

where can you buy this stuff? Academy?

Comment

I just picked up a bag and will give it a go as well. See you down there John.

Comment

now that is a sweet buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X